Rules European Roulette – MonteCarlo Live Dealer Casino
1. The numbers 0 through 36 are marked on the roulette wheel.
2. In number ranges from 1 to 10 and 19 to 28, odd numbers are red and even are black. In ranges from 11 to 18 and 29 to 36, odd numbers are black and even are red.
3. There is a green pocket numbered 0 (zero).
4. The numbers are arranged in the following order:0-32-15-19-4-21-2-25-17-34-6-27-13-36-11-30-8-
5. A ball is spun in the opposite direction from the roulette wheel and eventually it lands on one of the numbered pocket.
6. The objective is for the player to predict which number slot on the Roulette wheel the ball will land on.
7. The layout of the roulette table is divided into 2 different sections – individual numbers and group bets. “Inside bets” are those which are placed on individual, adjacent, or small groups of numbers. The bets which cover groups of 12 or 18 (e.g. red, odd, etc.) are labeled “outside bets.”
8. Roulette Inside Bets
- Straight Up A bet on any single number including "0", placed directly on the number. Pays 35:1
- Split Bet A bet on two adjacent numbers, placed on the line between the 2 numbers. Also can be made between 0 and 1, 0 and 2, or 0 and 3. Pays 17:1
- Street Bet A bet on all three numbers in a row, placed on the line at the end of the row. Can also be placed on 0, 1, and 2. Or 0, 2 and 3. Pays 11:1
- Corner Bet A bet on a group of four numbers, placed at the corner where the 4 numbers touch. Also can be made on the corner of 0, 1, 2, and 3. Pays 8:1
- Line Bet A bet on six numbers (2 rows of 3 numbers), placed at the end of two rows on the line between them. Pays 5:1
|9. Roulette Outside Bets
- Column Bet A bet on an entire column, placed on a 2-1 box at the end of a column. Pays 2:1
- Dozen Bet A bet on a group of 12 numbers, placed on the 1st 12 box (numbers 1-12), 2nd 12 box (numbers 13-24), or 3rd 12 box (numbers 25-36). Pays 2:1
- Color Bet A bet on all of the red numbers or all of the black numbers, placed on the red box (all red numbers) or the black box (all black numbers). Pays 1:1
- Even/Odd A bet on all of the even numbers or all of the odd numbers, placed on the Even box (all even numbers) or the Odd box (all odd numbers). Pays 1:1
- 1to18/19to36 A bet on all low numbers or all high numbers, placed on the low box (numbers 1-18) or the high box (numbers 19-36). Pays 1:1
|10. Other Bets
- 5/8 Series 6 chips are bet. 1 chip is placed on each of the following splits: 5/8; 10/11; 13/16; 23/24; 27/30; 33/36.
- Orphans 5 chips are bet. 1 chip is placed straight-up on 1 and 1 chip on each of the splits: 6/9; 14/17; 17/20 and 31/34.
- 0/2/3 Series 9 chips are bet. 2 chips are placed on the 0,2,3 trio; 1 on the 4/7 split; 1 on 12/15; 1 on 18/21; 1 on 19/22; 2 on 25/26/28/29 corner; and 1 on 32/35.
- 0 Game The bet consists of 4 chips. 1 chip on 0/3 split, 1 on 12-15 split, 1 on 26 straight up and 1 on 32-35 split.
Main UI Functions:
Game Info – Includes the following information:
TableID which indicates the physical number of the table in the casino
Dealer name indicates the name of the dealer currently playing the table, dealers will change their name upon rotation-
Round ID this is the unique round ID and in case of any question or disputes it is required to indicate the round ID
Player Name This is the username of the active player
Table Limits – The limits give the player indication about the payout, and the minimum and maximum bet values on each of the playing board betting spots.
Sound on/off – Give players the option to mute/unmute the UI sound and live video audio sound.
Settings – Includes the option to Automatically approve bets or not (on by default)
Game History – shows the last rounds played, including TransactionID of bet and win, Amount, Date, Result, and RoundID, It also includes a visual report.
Game Rules – Shows the game rules and main functions.
Language – Allows the user to switch languages.
Full Screen – By clicking this button the player can enter full screen mode (also pressing F11). Clicking the same button in full screen (or pressing ESC) will revert the game to regular screen mode. By clicking the center of the video screen, the video can go in full screen mode. Clicking the video screen, (or pressing ESC) will revert the game to regular screen mode.
Chat – Allows the player to send messages to the dealer.
Tip – Players are able to reward favorable dealers by giving them a tip based on the player consideration. The Tip amount given to the dealer shall be debited from the Player’s balance directly, and is not related in any way to the game flow or the game rules.
Repeat – Clicking this button will repeat the last bet made by the user.
Undo – Clicking this button will cancel the last bet placed by the user.
Confirm – Clicking this button will send the current bet
2D/3D – Clicking this button will switch the board layout from 2D/3D or 3D/2D.
Favorite Bets – Allows the player to save up to 3 favorite bets for future repeated use.
Hot&Cold Stats – Shows the last results by number in a chart